With a background from the ground up of experience - from working the 1996 Olympic games in Atlanta one of the highest profile special events. Then on to normal daily of operations for the last 12 years with trucking freight for Freight Forwarders. He also has a extensive back ground with 3PL's and their leverage in the market place for Freight Forwarding and Trucking Industry.
Industry knowledge can be found on the ebooks that have been released. These books have been created to share short and basic details needed to work in the Freight Forwarding industry, knowledge that has been retrieved over 23 years of hands on experience.
With a background from the ground up of experience - from working the 1996 Olympic games in Atlanta one of the highest profile special event items in the world as a 20 yr old manager. Then on to normal daily of operations for the last 12 years with trucking freight for Freight Forwarders. He also has a extensive back ground with 3PL's and their leverage in the market place for Freight Forwarding and Trucking Industry.
Justin is currently taking his experiences in the Freight Forwarding Industry and has begin to write a few ebooks sharing the more hands on approach for Imports & Exports. You can find is work on Amazon key word search Trucking or Import & Export
• 1996 Olympic Games Logistics Manager
• Currently Member of ATL Truck Pass Committee
• Active Ebook Author in the Freight Forwarding Industry
• 2017 ATL Cargo Person of the Year
• Involved with FCA Sports Ministries
• Proud Husband and Father of 3 children
• Enjoys to disconnect from work when away from work
Linkedin Profile - www.linkedin.com/in/justin-taylor
• IATA Haz Mat Awareness
• TSA certified with valid STA
Dispatch & Warehouse Supervisor
After attending high school at Stockbridge High in Stockbridge Ga, Kyle put years under his belt in the freight and shipping industry. From working as a dock worker, to a driver, and now a dispatcher, Kyle has earned the respect of those around him with his experience on all levels of the industry.
•From over 12 years of experience, gathered knowledge of 3PL (LTL, FTL, Hotshot), as well as Dispatching
• Held every position from dock worker to driver and dispatcher
• Freight brokerage to include full truck load, hotshot, and flatbed/step deck moves
• Avid reader (James Rollins is his favorite author)
• Enjoys spending time with his son
• Very enthusiastic about strengthening his "golf game."
• NMFTA Class Certified for NMFC
• TSA certified with valid STA
• CFS / US Customs awareness
General Manager of Operations and Sales
•Graduated high school from Eagles Landing Christian Academy in McDonough, GA, and college from Middle Georgia College with a degree in Air Traffic Management.
• Been in the logistics/freight industry going on 4 years and in that time have gained industry knowledge to include the following: Dispatching, 3PL (LTL, FTL, Hotshot), Warehouse management, Freight brokerage to include full truck load, hotshot, and flatbed/step deck moves.
• Water skiing (Specifically Slalom skiing)